Taste test: This box contained 12 individually wrapped, round pies.
Each pie was about 2 inches in diameter and consisted of two biscuit layers surrounding a central marshmallow layer, with a thin milk chocolate coating between the layers and over the whole exterior. I bit in to find that the pie was soft, a spongy and crumbly — and really quite delicious. Because of the crumb factor, you could easily make a big mess eating one of these, so I'd recommend eating it over a plate. It's a good thing that the the box contained 12 of these, because they were addictive.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. Almost like chocolate pudding.
From the package: “It's NOW” ... “No • TransFat • Preservatives • Artificial Colors” ... “Enjoy the finest taste of original chocolate pie”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road