Taste test: This box contained eight chocolate-filled snack cakes shaped like fish. Each was over 3 inches long, about 2 inches wide at the fattest part of the fish and about an inch thick. The exterior was a medium brown, with a black spot for the eye on one side, plus two black stripes on the same side. I bit in to find a soft feel, and I was surprised to find that the moist brown cake wasn't chocolate but sort of a spice cake. The chocolate came from the even moister filling, and it too was quite nice.
I shared the other seven cakes with some snackers who were enjoyed beers after going running, and everyone who tried one was glad that they did. The fun thing about sharing them was that I could say to people, "Do you want a fish cake?" with the implication being that these would be something from our seafood snacks category rather than the snack cakes category, when in fact they contained no fish.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Moist & Soft Premium Choco Chou Cream”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (206 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road