Taste test: This large, thick, rectangular brownie had a bumpy-looking top that was presumably the promised Oreo bits, including some subtle white areas that were presumably from the creme filling.
I bit in to find a very soft feel that wasn't particularly moist (but not dry in a bad way) and had no crunch at all from the Oreo elements. The taste was good, maybe slightly Oreo-like as brownies go, but I might not have even noticed the Oreo connection if it hadn't been labeled that way. As with most packaged brownies, it lacked a real soft-but-crunchy brownie texture, but it also had a different texture than most other packaged brownies, still with their moistness.
The wrapper said that it was two servings, but let's get real, I ate the whole thing. Just like Oreo cookies, it was good with a big glass of cold milk!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely some hints of Oreo amid this good brownie smell.
From the package: “Made with Oreo® cookie pieces” ... “Make life sweeter” ... “2 servings per container Serving size 1/2 Browie (43g/1.5oz) Calories per serving 180”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Company: Flowers Foods
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road