Taste test: This box contained six individually wrapped brownies, and they stood out from most brownies by having smallish chocolate chips embedded in the top surface.
They were dense and had a good chocolate taste, and they went very well with cold milk. However, the thing that can really make a brownie great is the texture, as a good brownie has just enough crustiness on the outside and is soft on the inside. As far as matching the texture of a freshly baked brownie, this clearly failed, as there was no crustiness anywhere, just a uniform texture throughout.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice brownie smell.
From the package: “Look for our wide variety of quality snacks ... Moist, wholesome and delicious, one of them is sure to be your special favorite! Mrs. Freshley's® products are the finest high-quality snack foods available to you and your family.”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Flowers Foods
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road