Taste test: This package contained six cinnamon rolls, each fairly large at about an inch thick and 2-1/2 inches in diameter. All for just $1, so quite a deal. They truly were rolls, with dark cinnamon sugar layers between the cake layers, about five revolutions of spiral in each one.
I bit in to my first one to find a nice soft feel and a pretty good cinnamon sugar taste. It wasn't anywhere near as good as a fresh cinnamon roll, but it was not bad at all.
As is my practice with many cinnamon snacks, I took one of the six and put in the microwave for 15 sections, hoping to melt the sugar and make it even better. It didn't turn out that way — the warmed-up roll had a taste that was maybe slightly better (though not much different), but it also had a too-soft, mushy feel, so it was a step down from the room-temperature ones. Best to eat these right out of the wrapper.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cinnamon roll smell. Sweet and cinnamony.
From the package: “New recipe” ... “Cinnabon® and the Cinnabon logo are registered trademarks of Cinnabon, Inc. used under license by Flowers Foods.”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Flowers Foods
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road