Mrs. Freshley's Carrot Cake
Taste test: This snack consisted of a single thick layer of carrot cake, covered by a thin white frosting layer.
The overall shape was rectangular, but the top was domed a bit, highest along the center line. It was pretty big for a single-serving cake, at 340 calories, and it was also hard to stop eating, as it was tasty and moist, with a nice level of sweetness. Very good.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet carrot cake smell.
From the package: “Make life sweeter!”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Flowers Foods
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road