Mrs. Freshley's Carrot Cake
Taste test: This snack consisted of a single thick layer of carrot cake, covered by a thin white frosting layer.
The overall shape was rectangular, but the top was domed a bit, highest along the center line. It was pretty big for a single-serving cake, at 340 calories, and it was also hard to stop eating, as it was tasty and moist, with a nice level of sweetness. Very good.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet carrot cake smell.
From the package: “Make life sweeter!”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Flowers Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Snack Cakes (193 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Daily Table, Dorchester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road