Taste test: The five small coffee cakes in this box had the same form factor as the Mr. Brownie snacks from the same company, and indeed the wrappers on the individual pieces said "Mr. Brownie" rather than the "Mr. Cake" on the box. Each square piece was even smaller than a Drake's Coffee Cake Jr.
I bit in to find a similar taste to those Drake's cakes and other similar cakes, but also some additional flavor that I didn't like. The box recommended microwaving briefly (which I did many times to Coffee Cake Jr., with amazing results), so I tried that on one of them, resulting in a hotter version of the same thing, with still the same odd flavor.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild cinnamon sugar smell.
From the package: “Non GMO” ... “Cinnamon filled cakes with cinnamon crumble” ... “Not a significant source of Vitamin D, Calcium, Iron, Potassium.”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Spain (39 reviews)
- Snack Cakes (205 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road