Taste test: These snack cakes were a lot like Mr. Brownie's original chocolate version, with five individually wrapped, square, cupcake-like brownies in the package, with the bonus of "chocolate candies" (basically M&M's, except knockoffs without the M, and smaller) embedded in the top surfaces.
The bad news is that they still didn't feel like real brownies; the good news is that they were pretty good, with the candies providing an even stronger hit of chocolate.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice brownie smell.
From the package: “Rich, Moist & Fudgy” ... “Non GMO” ... “5 individually wrapped brownies”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Spain (39 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (206 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road