Taste test: This package contained five individually wrapped brownies, and when I opened the box, I was surprised by how small the individual packets were, because the one in the picture sure looked bigger.
Opening the first packet, the brownie had a cupcake-style wrapper around most of it. It only looked sort of like a cupcake, though, as it was squarish, with rounded corners.
I poured myself a glass of milk, peeled off the wrapper and bit in to find that there was a good chocolate taste, but the density was much lower than an actual brownie, so it just didn't feel much like a brownie. Not a bad taste or texture, but as with most shelf-stable snacks that try to duplicate the perfection of a fresh-baked brownie, they couldn't quite pull it off.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Rich, Moist & Fudgy” ... “No Palm Oil” ... “Non GMO” ... “With real Belgian chocolate”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Spain (39 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (206 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road