Taste test: These snack cakes shared the same packaging type and form factor as Mr. Brownie's chocolate version, with five small, individually wrapped, squarish pieces in the long box. The pieces had a cupcake-like wrapper around their edges, and from the top, each looked a lot like cornbread, except with some chocolate chips showing through.
I bit in to find that, just like the chocolate version, it didn't feel like a blondie/brownie, as it really was like a cake. The mix of yellow cake and scattered chocolate chips was nice, and I enjoyed eating it with cold mild, but the Mr. Brownie name was a misnomer, because it definitely lacked the brownie texture.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “Rich, Moist & Fudgy” ... “No Palm Oil” ... “Non GMO” ... “With real Belgian chocolate”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Spain (39 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (206 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road