Moon Pie Crunch Mint Chocolate Cookie Sandwich
Taste test: This variation of the Moon Pie started with sort of an oversized Oreo, just slightly thicker than an Oreo but considerably wider, with a diameter of around two and half inches.
From there, they exchanged the creme filling for a mint creme filling and coated the whole thing with a thin layer of chocolate. There were two of them in the package, and I enjoyed them with a glass of cold milk. It was pretty good, with a good amount of chocolate and some refreshing mint. Maybe not quite as good as the actual Oreos covered with chocolate and filled with mint but close.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really good mint chocolate smell. Intense.
From the package: “Crunchy Chocolate Cookies Mint Creme Center Delicious Chocolatey Outside” ... “a Zero Trans Fat Snack”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Chattanooga Bakery, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (206 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road