Taste test: This package contained 10 individually wrapped, brick-shaped cakes, each with a milk chocolate exterior and yellow cake interior, plus a layer of creamy caramel in the center of the yellow cake.
I bit in to find a very soft feel, with a lot of chocolate and a good helping of caramel too, with a nice moistness too. The taste was on the sweet end of the spectrum, but not way too sweet. If it was a little too sweet, a glass of cold milk took care of that. The chocolate coating melted easily on the fingertips, so I had to be careful to hold it by the wrapper.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Rich chocolate smell, more chocolate than caramel.
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Italy (41 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (206 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road