Taste test: This package contained 10 individually wrapped, brick-shaped cakes, each with a milk chocolate exterior and yellow cake interior, plus a layer of creamy caramel in the center of the yellow cake.
I bit in to find a very soft feel, with a lot of chocolate and a good helping of caramel too, with a nice moistness too. The taste was on the sweet end of the spectrum, but not way too sweet. If it was a little too sweet, a glass of cold milk took care of that. The chocolate coating melted easily on the fingertips, so I had to be careful to hold it by the wrapper.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Rich chocolate smell, more chocolate than caramel.
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Italy (41 reviews)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (331 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (192 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road