Mint Wicked Whoopie
Taste test: This huge whoopie pie consisted of two thick, soft cakes surrounding a thick mint creme layer.
The creme didn't go green as you might expect from a mint creme, as it was as white as can be. It took just one bite to love this pie, as the cakes were chocolatey and moist, and the creme layer was smooth, minty and even moister. The Nutrition Facts said the whole pie is two servings, but it seems unimaginable that anyone could only eat half, and I sure didn't.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream. Great!
From the package: “Isamax Snacks® was established in 1994 when founder Amy Bouchard began baking pies and selling her 'Wicked Whoopie® Pies' from her home kitchen in Gardiner, Maine. The demand grew faster than she could bake. Amy opened her first bakery in 1996, and now millions of 'Wicked Whoopie® Pies' later, the most rewarding aspect of this business is 'making smiles everyday®'. ”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Isamax Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Beth N. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road