Mini Pop Kek with Banana
Taste test: This bag contained eight individual packets, each containing a small, oval snack cake with chocolate coatings on the top, bottom and portions of the sides. The non-coated areas exposed a yellow cake with browning.
I bit in to find a moist, fairly dense feel, with a smallish, custard-like banana filing in the center. I could taste a nice mix of banana and chocolate, and despite the small size, one cake was quite satisfying (though I could easily eat two or three). Good snack cake.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild banana smell.
From the package: “8 individual mini packs” ... “Cocoa Coated Cake with Banana Sauce” ... “Contaons: Wheat, Milk and Egg. May contain Hazelnut, Sot and Peanut.” ... “Product of Turkey”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (79 reviews)
- Chocolate (1765 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (435 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (198 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Sayar Food Market, Revere, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road