Taste test: Unlike many of the marshmallow-and-chocolate "pie" snack cakes that mimic the round shape of a real pie, this one didn't even try, as it was basically rectangular. The pies were smallish, measuring about 3 inches long, a bit over an inch wide, and about 3/4 inch thick at the peak of the slightly domed top.
I bit in to find that the interior consisted of two light yellow cake layers surrounding a white marshmallow layer, with a chocolate coating over the whole exterior. The feel was very soft and fairly light, kind of spongy overall, and the taste was pretty good, with a nice mix of chocolate, cake and marshmallow.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good rich chocolate smell. Not much marshmallow.
From the package: “Global favorite” ... “The secret? Fluffy marshmallows” ... “Authentic Korean food for everyone” ... “Friends forever!” ... “When decadent chocolate meets soft marshmallow” ... “Product of Vietnam”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Grand Supercenter Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Vietnam (12 reviews)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (192 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (129 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road