Taste test: Unlike many of the marshmallow-and-chocolate "pie" snack cakes that mimic the round shape of a real pie, this one didn't even try, as it was basically rectangular. The pies were smallish, measuring about 3 inches long, a bit over an inch wide, and about 3/4 inch thick at the peak of the slightly domed top.
I bit in to find that the interior consisted of two light yellow cake layers surrounding a white marshmallow layer, with a chocolate coating over the whole exterior. The feel was very soft and fairly light, kind of spongy overall, and the taste was pretty good, with a nice mix of chocolate, cake and marshmallow.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good rich chocolate smell. Not much marshmallow.
From the package: “Global favorite” ... “The secret? Fluffy marshmallows” ... “Authentic Korean food for everyone” ... “Friends forever!” ... “When decadent chocolate meets soft marshmallow” ... “Product of Vietnam”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Grand Supercenter Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Vietnam (13 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (205 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (134 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road