Marinela Choco Roles Piña
Taste test: These chocolate-covered snack cake rolls promised to be a bit different from the usual devil's-food-and-creme snacks like Yodels, as they were supposed to be a have an additional pineapple flavor.
I opened the package to find two rolls, each a little bit longer than a Yodel. They were different from the ones pictured on wrapper in multiple ways. First, they were more oval, sort of flattened, rather than round. Second, and most importantly, the pictured showed some yellow filling in addition to the white, but in the actual cakes, I didn't see any yellow. I couldn't taste much in the way of pineapple either, but there was maybe a little, as something altered the usual taste. Still, I liked these and ate both rolls very quickly.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely can smell some pineapple along with the chocolate.
From the package: “Artificially Flavored” ... “Product of Mexico”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Bimbo Bakeries U.S.A., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Mexico (126 reviews)
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (446 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (211 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road