Marinela Choco Roles Piña
Taste test: These chocolate-covered snack cake rolls promised to be a bit different from the usual devil's-food-and-creme snacks like Yodels, as they were supposed to be a have an additional pineapple flavor.
I opened the package to find two rolls, each a little bit longer than a Yodel. They were different from the ones pictured on wrapper in multiple ways. First, they were more oval, sort of flattened, rather than round. Second, and most importantly, the pictured showed some yellow filling in addition to the white, but in the actual cakes, I didn't see any yellow. I couldn't taste much in the way of pineapple either, but there was maybe a little, as something altered the usual taste. Still, I liked these and ate both rolls very quickly.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely can smell some pineapple along with the chocolate.
From the package: “Artificially Flavored” ... “Product of Mexico”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Bimbo Bakeries U.S.A., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Mexico (123 reviews)
- Chocolate (1749 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (429 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (194 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in East Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road