Taste test: This special version of Lotte's marshmallow pie had the same general appearance from the outside, a chocolate-coated round cake, with the exception of some extra swoops of lighter-colored chocolate on the top of each pie.
We bit in to find a much softer feel than the original, with a really nice taste. It seemed that they replaced the marshmallow layer with a creme layer, while softening up the cake as well. The mix of cake, chocolate and creme filling was creamy and delicious. The chocolate was creamy and quite tasty. The softer cake also seemed to make less crumbs than the marshmallow ones, another plus. We love Lotte's marshmallow standard marshmallow pies and could eat them all day, but this was a whole order of magnitude better!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, mildly sweet marshmallow and chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (205 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road