Taste test: This version of the Lotte chocolate pie had a milk chocolate-colored exterior with some light brown squiggles on the top and a flat bottom. Unlike the Cream Cake version, which had a yellow cake interior, this one had a base of chocolate cake, but it had the same creme filling in between the two layers of cake.
I bit in to find a very nice moist, soft texture, with a great mix of chocolate and creme. It was tasty and had a good hit of chocolate, yet it didn't come close to being too sweet — often I recommend pairing very chocolatey snacks with cold milk, but it wasn't even needed here, as the cake had a great balance on its own. Very good!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate cake smell.
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (205 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road