Taste test: This version of the Lotte chocolate pie had a milk chocolate-colored exterior with some light brown squiggles on the top and a flat bottom. Unlike the Cream Cake version, which had a yellow cake interior, this one had a base of chocolate cake, but it had the same creme filling in between the two layers of cake.
I bit in to find a very nice moist, soft texture, with a great mix of chocolate and creme. It was tasty and had a good hit of chocolate, yet it didn't come close to being too sweet — often I recommend pairing very chocolatey snacks with cold milk, but it wasn't even needed here, as the cake had a great balance on its own. Very good!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate cake smell.
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road