Taste test: These round, smallish cakes were individually wrapped and had golden yellow exteriors that seemed to include shiny bits of sugar.
We bit in to find a soft, spongy feel and a lighter yellow interior cake color. The custard filling was just a very thin layer in the center, a bit hard to notice at first, but it did add some creaminess to the feel and some flavor to the otherwise somewhat bland cake. Nothing bad here at all, but nothing great either, as these were fairly ordinary. One of our tasters who likes just about everything sweet that we offer him thought these were pretty good and ended up eating quite a few of them.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly sweet. Maybe a hint of coconut.
From the package: “Moist Cake filled with soft custard cream” ... “For all people's Happiness We are baking fresh custard cakes everyday.” ... “Product of South Korea”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road