Taste test: This version of the venerable Lotte Choco Pie promised to add banana to the already excellent chocolate-and-marshmallow creation. They replaced the red packaging of the original with lots of yellow, but the individually foil-wrapped pies themselves didn't look any different.
We bit in to find a soft feel, with some of the layers somewhat crumbly, and we could definitely taste lots of banana along with the chocolate. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a chocolate-dipped banana!
From the package: “Best Choice!” ... “Product of Korea” ... “Manufactured in a facility that also processes Almond, Peanut” ... “Contains 12 pouches x 28g”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (205 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (135 snacks)
- Banana (39 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road