Taste test: This version of the venerable Lotte Choco Pie promised to add banana to the already excellent chocolate-and-marshmallow creation. They replaced the red packaging of the original with lots of yellow, but the individually foil-wrapped pies themselves didn't look any different.
We bit in to find a soft feel, with some of the layers somewhat crumbly, and we could definitely taste lots of banana along with the chocolate. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a chocolate-dipped banana!
From the package: “Best Choice!” ... “Product of Korea” ... “Manufactured in a facility that also processes Almond, Peanut” ... “Contains 12 pouches x 28g”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (139 reviews)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (431 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (194 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road