Taste test: This box contained just six snack cakes, which was fewer than I would normally expect for a box of this size. Each one was pretty big and had a jelly roll type of internal structure, alternating between a white frosting and a yellow (but very light yellow) cake, with an exterior that was mostly white frosting, with a pattern of thin green wiggles.
I bit in to find that the cake was very sweet overall and had a good kick mint. Not anything worth waiting all year for St. Patrick's day to try, but pretty good.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet mint smell.
From the package: “Contains 6 cake rolls” ... “Individually wrapped”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road