Taste test: This box contained a pumpkin spice adaptation of jelly rolls, with spice cake wrapped around a white creme layer, plus some extra white frosting on the outside.
I bit in to find a very soft feel, with a great texture from the creme and a nice mix of creamy, sugary sweetness with pumpkin spice. Very tasty, great with cold milk. There were only six of them, each individually wrapped, in the box, but at Little Debbie's prices and a fairly generous size of each piece, I can't complain much about that.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet pumpkin spice smell.
From the package: “Natural and artificial flavor”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road