Taste test: I spotted this package in the supermarket and immediately knew that I had to buy it, as chocolate and mint is the perfect combination, yet it's one that's rarely done with snack cakes.
So kudos to the folks at Little Debbie for even thinking of this. The taste was pretty good, as you really can't go wrong with a combination of devil's food cake, creme, mint and milk chocolate coating. It was moist and tasty, though nothing extraordinary to make this stand out from other chocolate mint snacks.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good chocolate mint smell.
From the package: “Natural & Artificial Flavor”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road