Taste test: I spotted this package in the supermarket and immediately knew that I had to buy it, as chocolate and mint is the perfect combination, yet it's one that's rarely done with snack cakes.
So kudos to the folks at Little Debbie for even thinking of this. The taste was pretty good, as you really can't go wrong with a combination of devil's food cake, creme, mint and milk chocolate coating. It was moist and tasty, though nothing extraordinary to make this stand out from other chocolate mint snacks.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good chocolate mint smell.
From the package: “Natural & Artificial Flavor”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road