Taste test: These bars were sort of a hybrid between candy bars and snack cakes.
They came two to a cellophane wrapper and had a typical candy bar length with a semicircular profile. The bars were based around a hollow, crunchy exterior structure made from butter cookie material, filled with peanut butter and coated in chocolate. The taste and texture were quite good, as the mild crunch, large volume of peanut butter and nice chocolate coating worked well together. Since six of the twin-packs came in the box, it was very hard to resist grabbing a second pack right after devouring the first.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “12 Filled Cookies” ... “Twin Wrapped”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Save-A-Lot Food Stores. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road