Taste test: These bars were sort of a hybrid between candy bars and snack cakes.
They came two to a cellophane wrapper and had a typical candy bar length with a semicircular profile. The bars were based around a hollow, crunchy exterior structure made from butter cookie material, filled with peanut butter and coated in chocolate. The taste and texture were quite good, as the mild crunch, large volume of peanut butter and nice chocolate coating worked well together. Since six of the twin-packs came in the box, it was very hard to resist grabbing a second pack right after devouring the first.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “12 Filled Cookies” ... “Twin Wrapped”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (205 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road