Taste test: This box contained 10 individually wrapped snack cakes, each fairly small. I liked the smiling, waving, crown-wearing peanut mascot on the box.
The cakes were shaped kind of like undersized Twinkies, with a chocolate exterior. I bit in to find that the chocolate coating was fairly thin, and inside it was a soft, moist chocolate cake, with a generous amount of creamy peanut butter filling. Very tasty, not too sweet, and great with some cold milk!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice peanut butter and chocolate smell. Sweet.
From the package: “Rich Frosted Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cakes”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (205 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road