Taste test: This box contained 10 individually wrapped snack cakes, each fairly small. I liked the smiling, waving, crown-wearing peanut mascot on the box.
The cakes were shaped kind of like undersized Twinkies, with a chocolate exterior. I bit in to find that the chocolate coating was fairly thin, and inside it was a soft, moist chocolate cake, with a generous amount of creamy peanut butter filling. Very tasty, not too sweet, and great with some cold milk!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice peanut butter and chocolate smell. Sweet.
From the package: “Rich Frosted Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cakes”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road