Taste test: This snack was Little Debbie's version of Ring Dings (or Ding Dongs), the hockey puck-shaped Devil's Food snack cake, with a creme center, milk chocolate exterior, and chocolate cake in between.
Unlike Ring Dings' double packs, these were individually wrapped in cellophane. The first thing I noticed when I opened the wrapper was that the chocolate exterior seemed meltier than Ring Dings. I bit in to find that the cakes were moist and had some creme inside, as expected. There seemed to be less creme than Ring Dings, and definitely less than the picture on the box showed, but still, it's a combination that's hard to resist, so these were pretty good.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate cake smell.
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road