Taste test: This snack was Little Debbie's version of Ring Dings (or Ding Dongs), the hockey puck-shaped Devil's Food snack cake, with a creme center, milk chocolate exterior, and chocolate cake in between.
Unlike Ring Dings' double packs, these were individually wrapped in cellophane. The first thing I noticed when I opened the wrapper was that the chocolate exterior seemed meltier than Ring Dings. I bit in to find that the cakes were moist and had some creme inside, as expected. There seemed to be less creme than Ring Dings, and definitely less than the picture on the box showed, but still, it's a combination that's hard to resist, so these were pretty good.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate cake smell.
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road