Taste test: The five individually wrapped snack cakes in this box were each shaped like a Christmas tree, with a chocolate exterior color, some red and green sprinkles and some white frosting swoops.
I bit into a cake to find that they were quite good, with the inside consisting of two yellow cake layers surrounding a chocolate creme layer — soft, creamy and really good. I also liked the artwork on the box. At first it looked like your typical Santa scene, but when I looked at it closely, I saw that Santa's bag was filled with boxes of Little Debbie snacks, specifically Nutty Bars, Cosmic Brownies, Swiss Cake Rolls, Caramel Cookie Bars and Oatmeal Creme Pies (plus a drum and a doll).
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice.
From the package: “Share a Christmas Tradition” ... “Share some holiday fun with our adorable showmen gift tags!” ... “The Christmas Tree design is a registered trademark of McKee Foods Kingman, Inc.”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (385 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (194 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (87 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road