Taste test: The five individually wrapped snack cakes in this box were each shaped like a Christmas tree, with a chocolate exterior color, some red and green sprinkles and some white frosting swoops.
I bit into a cake to find that they were quite good, with the inside consisting of two yellow cake layers surrounding a chocolate creme layer — soft, creamy and really good. I also liked the artwork on the box. At first it looked like your typical Santa scene, but when I looked at it closely, I saw that Santa's bag was filled with boxes of Little Debbie snacks, specifically Nutty Bars, Cosmic Brownies, Swiss Cake Rolls, Caramel Cookie Bars and Oatmeal Creme Pies (plus a drum and a doll).
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice.
From the package: “Share a Christmas Tradition” ... “Share some holiday fun with our adorable showmen gift tags!” ... “The Christmas Tree design is a registered trademark of McKee Foods Kingman, Inc.”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (206 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road