Taste test: This package contained six individually wrapped clear-cellophane packets, each containing two conjoined square brownies, with generally a smooth upper surface except for some chocolate chips attached to the top.
I must applaud the decision to use chocolate chips instead of any kind of nuts, and I would encourage brownie bakers around the world to follow Little Debbie's lead on this. I bit in to find that most of the thickness was a dense, brownie-like material, with an even denser milk chocolate coating on top They didn't have the mix of crustiness/softness that makes brownies that you cook yourself so good, but they weren't bad, definitely above-average as packaged brownies go.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good chocolate smell. But not like fresh brownies.
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road