Taste test: This box contained five twin packs of sandwiches, each consisting of two rectangular yellow cakes surrounding a white creme filling.
They looked remotely like Twinkies, except with the creme as an exposed layer instead of enclosed within the cake. I bit in to find a very soft feel, lots of creme filling, with some banana flavor mixed in with the yellow cake and creme. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly mild candy banana smell, not too bad.
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Big Al's Super Values, Wicasset, Maine. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road