Taste test: This box contained five twin packs of sandwiches, each consisting of two rectangular yellow cakes surrounding a white creme filling.
They looked remotely like Twinkies, except with the creme as an exposed layer instead of enclosed within the cake. I bit in to find a very soft feel, lots of creme filling, with some banana flavor mixed in with the yellow cake and creme. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly mild candy banana smell, not too bad.
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road