Taste test: This box contained six somewhat small chocolate donuts in three stacks of two, with a light sugary glaze.
I bit in to find that they were less dense than most chocolate donuts and had a very soft, nicely moist feel. The chocolate was rich, and the mix of devil's food cake and sugar glaze was sweet without being too sweet. I enjoyed these donuts one at a time with some cold milk, and it was a nice combination.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nic sugary chocolate smell.
From the package: “A Family Tradition Since 1940”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Koffee Kup Bakery, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road