Taste test: When I saw this bag in the snack aisle of an international food store, I was quite surprised, as shelf-stable packaged croissants just aren't very common, particularly ones that were imported all the way from Saudi Arabia.
Indeed, I had no expectation that the contents would actually be soft like croissants, maybe just imitating the shape. So I was quite surprised when I opened the bag to find five (very) mini croissants that were actually soft and crumbly. They didn't have quite the texture of a freshly baked croissant, but they were basically just what was described. The chocolate filling was less generous than shown in the picture on the package, but still enough to give a minor chocolate jolt. Good.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made in Saudi Arabia” ... “Free of hydrogenated oils” ... “Free of artificial flavoring” ... “Contains: wheat, milk, eggs, sheanut”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Wafra International (Saudi Arabia)
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Fiesta Mart, Austin, Texas. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road