Taste test: The moment we spotted this box on the supermarket shelf, it became an immediate contender for one of the greatest snacks ever. That status had nothing to do with how the contents of the box looked, felt or tasted — it was based solely on the "Munchmallow" name, which is simply brilliant (and it's so obviously brilliant that we see no need to explain why).
The box contained six individually foil-wrapped cookies, each consisting of a thin cookie bottom, toppled by a fairly large marshmallow and coated in dark chocolate (very similar in concept to Mallomars). They were pretty good, but we did have a few issues: the marshmallow was more spongy than melty, and the dark chocolate coating broke off from the marshmallow when we bit in, causing a minor mess.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good marshmallowy chocolate smell.
From the package: “Trajni slaki kola? preliven kakao prelivom” ... “Cake with compund chocolate (37%)” ... “Product of Serbia”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Serbia (12 reviews)
- Chocolate (1749 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (194 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road