Taste test: The moment we spotted this box on the supermarket shelf, it became an immediate contender for one of the greatest snacks ever. That status had nothing to do with how the contents of the box looked, felt or tasted — it was based solely on the "Munchmallow" name, which is simply brilliant (and it's so obviously brilliant that we see no need to explain why).
The box contained six individually foil-wrapped cookies, each consisting of a thin cookie bottom, toppled by a fairly large marshmallow and coated in dark chocolate (very similar in concept to Mallomars). They were pretty good, but we did have a few issues: the marshmallow was more spongy than melty, and the dark chocolate coating broke off from the marshmallow when we bit in, causing a minor mess.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good marshmallowy chocolate smell.
From the package: “Trajni slaki kola? preliven kakao prelivom” ... “Cake with compund chocolate (37%)” ... “Product of Serbia”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Serbia (12 reviews)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (206 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (136 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road