Taste test: This box contained an empanada-like pie, shaped like the letter D, with a filling that was half chocolate and half vanilla.
The pastry exterior was fairly think, and the two-tone filling was even thicker. Everything was soft and smooth, and it was quite tasty. I enjoyed it a lot with some cold milk.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet pastry smell, couldn't notice any chocolate.
From the package: “Lightly glazed pie” ... “Vanilla & chocolate” ... “Ready to Eat or try them Warmmmm” ... “Product of USA”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: JTM Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road