Taste test: This version of the hockey puck-shaped Ding Dongs cakes had a white chocolate-looking exterior, with teal blue sprinkles attached to the top and some frosting-like stuff of the same color on parts of the bottom, plus some of the inner yellow cake almost jutting through the frosting in places.
I bit in to find a dense but soft feel, with some crunch from the sugary sprinkles, and the interior had a light yellow color plus a creamy center with again the same shade of teal. The taste was fairly sweet but it did have that little hint of mint. Good with cold milk.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just slightly minty, nice.
From the package: “Try it Frozen!” ... “White fudge covered golden cake with mint creamy filling with other natural flavors” ... “Limited edition”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Hostess Brands, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road