Hostess Strawberry & Creme Twinkies
Taste test: The funny thing about my re-discovery of Strawberry Twinkies was that it came not long after my discovery of Marinela Submarinos Fresa Strawberry, a Twinkies clone from Mexico.
When I reviewed those, I contrasted them with to the Strawberry Twinkies from years ago, which contained a blend of strawberry jelly and creme, while the Marinela cakes had a uniform pink substance combining both. But the surprise when I bit into these Twinkies was that the filling was more like the Marinela snack than the old Twinkies. Anyway, the taste was pretty good, as strawberry creme and Twinkies is a nice combo, but probably not as good as the older version.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet strawberry smell.
From the package: “Golden Sponge Cake with Strawberry Creamy Filling” ... “Limited time!”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Interstate Brands Corporation
Categories for this snack:
- All Twinkies (13 snacks)
- All Hostess (41 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (439 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (200 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Express Mart on Erie Blvd., East Syracuse, NY. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road