Taste test: This box contained 10 individually wrapped cakes, each fairly small and coated with milk chocolate over their entire exteriors. The cakes didn't have quite the roundish, jelly roll-like profile of the ones pictured on the box, as the shapes were a bit squished.
I bit in to find a nice soft feel and a very good taste, with lots of chocolate and a nice minty creme filling. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good minty chocolate smell.
From the package: “Limited edition!” ... “10 Individually Wrapped Cakes” ... “Chocolate cake rolled with peppermint creamy filling”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Hostess Brands, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Hostess (41 snacks)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (200 snacks)
- Mints (158 snacks)
This snack was discovered . Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road