Taste test: This box contained six individually wrapped cinnamon rolls, each fairly large and topped with many stripes of sugary icing.
I bit in to find a fairly dense but still soft feel, with a light color for most of the cake and much darker areas for the cinnamon-laced part of the spiral. The taste was good, with a good sweetness and a low level of cinnamon. Not a standout among snack cakes, but pretty good.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet sugar and cinnamon smell.
From the package: “Wrapped to go sealed fresh” ... “6 individually wrapped pastries”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Hostess Brands, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road