Taste test: Hoho's are basically short, oval-profile tubes (squished flatter than the one pictured on the box) with a jelly roll-like interior alternating between chocolate cake and white cream, with a milk chocolate coating over the whole outside. They might be the smallest of all the individually wrapped Hostess snack cakes, but they packed a whole lot of flavor into that small amount of space.
Even one bite was a veritable explosion of rich chocolate and cream, yet the whole cake can be three or four good-size bites. Great!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great creamy chocolate smell.
From the package: “Now with our best chocolate taste ever!” ... “Chocolate cakes rolled with creamy filling”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Hostess Brands, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road