Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
Taste test: This bag contained mini-donuts that looked like chocolate cake donuts with a mix of frosting and powder coating, but it was the promise of a hot cocoa and marshmallow flavor that convinced me to buy them.
I bit in to find a soft feel and an amazing melt-in-your mouth sensation, with a good mix of chocolate and sugar for an excellent taste. It didn't taste like hot cocoa or marshmallows to me, but it did taste quite good. Some of the donuts were mushed or broken, but I still liked these quite a lot and really couldn't stop eating them.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: fairly standard powdered donut smell, couldn't really notice hot cocoa or marshmallows.
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Hostess Brands, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Hostess (43 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (206 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (135 snacks)
- Beverage-themed (20 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road