Taste test: This version of the hockey puck-shaped Ding Dongs snack cakes looked like like the original ones from the outside, with an all-chocolate exterior, but inside, the cake had a light orange color, and the creme filling, a very light beige color.
The feel was very soft and moist, and the taste was good, with a creamy mix of caramel and chocolate, dominated by the caramel. Great with cold milk!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, creamy, more caramel than chocolate.
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Hostess Brands, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Ding Dongs (6 snacks)
- All Hostess (41 snacks)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (336 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (200 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road