Taste test: This version of the hockey puck-shaped Ding Dongs snack cakes looked like like the original ones from the outside, with an all-chocolate exterior, but inside, the cake had a light orange color, and the creme filling, a very light beige color.
The feel was very soft and moist, and the taste was good, with a creamy mix of caramel and chocolate, dominated by the caramel. Great with cold milk!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, creamy, more caramel than chocolate.
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Hostess Brands, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road