Taste test: This version of the popular Hostess Cupcakes replaced the chocolate cake with a pumpkin spice cake, subbed an off-white frosting for the chocolate on top and provided some orange squiggles to replace the white ones.
What apparently stayed the same was the white creme filling. The whole thing had a nice soft, moist feel, and the taste was quite good. I enjoyed it a lot with a glass of cold milk.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet pumpkin spice smell, fairly mild.
From the package: “Frosted pumpkin spice cake with creamy filling”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Hostess Brands, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road