Taste test: This box promised some sort of mix-up between a Milky Way bar and a brownie, and that was an unusual combination, so we figured it was worth a shot. There were six individually wrapped square brownies. The top of each one had a chocolate coating topped with an irregular layer that looked like the stuff inside a Milky Way.
The feel was soft, and the taste had maybe a bit of caramel to along with lots of chocolate. It didn't have a real brownie texture, and it didn't taste like a Milky Way much, but it was pretty good as a source of lots of chocolate when consumed with a glass of cold milk.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, but not that much like a brownie, nor a Milky Way bar.
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Hostess Brands, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Milky Way (9 snacks)
- All Hostess (41 snacks)
- Chocolate (1776 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (336 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (201 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road