Taste test: These square, small, individually wrapped coffee cakes had crumbly-looking tops with various shades of yellow and beige on the various.
I bit in to find a nice soft feel for most of the cake, with a different texture for the top, lightly crunchy in a sugary way, with a great sweet taste overall, including lots of apple. These cakes were quite good, with the only way I could think to improve them being to make each one bigger. Thankfully, there were eight of them in the box, so you could always make up for the size by eating eat two or three!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet apple and cinnamon smell.
From the package: “naturally & artificially flavored” ... “At Hostess we care deeply about our customers and are committed to providing you with quality bakery products.”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Hostess Brands, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road