Taste test: This snack-sized apple pie had a dough shell with a thin sugary glaze, filled with apple pie filling.
There was a high dough-to-apple ratio (there might have even been more dough than filling), but the pie still tasted quite good, with small chunks of apple and a good apple taste, definitely sweet but not too sugary..
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice apple pie smell.
From the package: “With natural and artificial flavoring”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Horizon Snack Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (439 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (202 snacks)
- Apple Snacks (79 snacks)
- Baseball Snacks (23 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road