Taste test: This small cake followed the same general outlines as the original version of Ho Ho's, but they added some PB stripes to the milk chocolate exterior and used a peanut butter creme filling instead of a white creme in the jelly roll-like interior.
I bit in to find a great soft, moist feel and a really nice combination of tastes, with lots of very smooth peanut butter, along with plenty of chocolate. It was very sweet, but having a glass of cold milk with it balanced things out nicely.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolate cake rolled with peanut butter creamy filling” ... “10 individually wrapped cakes” ... “Made with Real peanut butter”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Hostess Brands, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road