Hiland Milk Snack
Taste test: This bar-shaped snack was basically like a Dong Dong or Ring Ding, with a chocolate cake interior, white creme center and milk chocolate coating, except with a different shape.
The emphasis in the name and packaging was on milk, but it still tasted just as good as those other products. And I got it for free at a rodeo-connected breakfast!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual Devil's Food smell, nice.
From the package: “Real Milk” ... “Crème Filled Chocolate Cake Bar” ... “A product of Italy”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Hiland Dairy Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cowboy Breakfast in Austin. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road