Taste test: This square snack looked a lot like a Rice Krispies Treat, and it felt and tasted like one too.
They evidently used some different ingredients to make it halal, but I really couldn't tell the difference. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Rice Krispies treat.
From the package: “Marshmallow and Crispy Rice” ... “Made with Halal Gelatin” ... “Contains: Soy, Milk and Fish”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Barakat Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Quincy International Food Company, Quincy Point. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road