Taste test: This square snack looked a lot like a Rice Krispies Treat, and it felt and tasted like one too.
They evidently used some different ingredients to make it halal, but I really couldn't tell the difference. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Rice Krispies treat.
From the package: “Marshmallow and Crispy Rice” ... “Made with Halal Gelatin” ... “Contains: Soy, Milk and Fish”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Barakat Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Quincy International Food Company, Quincy Point. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road