Taste test: These square, individually wrapped chocolate cakes (12 to a box) were less than an inch thick and consisted of two white cake layers separated by a thin, custard-like chocolate layer, with the whole exterior coated in milk chocolate.
The cakes looked quite different from the ones pictured on the package, as they had kind of a darkish milk chocolate color with some darker squiggles, not the much lighter colors shown. Regardless of color, our tasters loved these, as the cakes were moist and had plenty of chocolate. A very satisfying quick snack.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Ring Ding.
From the package: “Presents for your delicious taste. Enjoy your happy times.” ... “Brand New” ... “World Best Quality” ... “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (205 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road