Taste test: These square, individually wrapped chocolate cakes (12 to a box) were less than an inch thick and consisted of two white cake layers separated by a thin, custard-like chocolate layer, with the whole exterior coated in milk chocolate.
The cakes looked quite different from the ones pictured on the package, as they had kind of a darkish milk chocolate color with some darker squiggles, not the much lighter colors shown. Regardless of color, our tasters loved these, as the cakes were moist and had plenty of chocolate. A very satisfying quick snack.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Ring Ding.
From the package: “Presents for your delicious taste. Enjoy your happy times.” ... “Brand New” ... “World Best Quality” ... “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road