Taste test: These snacks were shaped kind of like Twinkies, but they were smaller, had chocolate cake instead of yellow cake, had peanut butter creme filling instead of white filling and were coated in milk chocolate. They came two to a pack, with five packs in the box.
I bit in to find that this was one of the richest snack cakes ever. There didn't appear to be an overwhelming amount of PB creme filling, but it sure tasted like there was. The combination was moist and loaded with peanut butter and chocolate flavor. It's a rarity that half of a twin-pack of snack cakes has me fully satisfied, but in this case, I really was, and I very much I enjoyed my initial Funny Bone with some cold milk. (Of course, I then ate the other one anyway.)
My only regret here is that I waited so many years to review these!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More peanut butter than chocolate, really good.
From the package: “Frosted Peanut Butter Cream Filled Devils Food Cakes” ... “Freshness Guaranteed” ... “Twin Rapped”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
- All Drake's (4 snacks)
- Chocolate (1751 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (194 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road