Taste test: These snacks were shaped kind of like Twinkies, but they were smaller, had chocolate cake instead of yellow cake, had peanut butter creme filling instead of white filling and were coated in milk chocolate. They came two to a pack, with five packs in the box.
I bit in to find that this was one of the richest snack cakes ever. There didn't appear to be an overwhelming amount of PB creme filling, but it sure tasted like there was. The combination was moist and loaded with peanut butter and chocolate flavor. It's a rarity that half of a twin-pack of snack cakes has me fully satisfied, but in this case, I really was, and I very much I enjoyed my initial Funny Bone with some cold milk. (Of course, I then ate the other one anyway.)
My only regret here is that I waited so many years to review these!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More peanut butter than chocolate, really good.
From the package: “Frosted Peanut Butter Cream Filled Devils Food Cakes” ... “Freshness Guaranteed” ... “Twin Rapped”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
- All Drake's (4 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (205 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road