Taste test: This individual pie was fairly large and shaped like the letter D, with a beige pastry-looking exterior that had a very light sugary frosting. It was fairly thick at about an entire inch at the thickest part.
I bit in to find that the pastry exterior was fairly thick, and it did its job of holding the chocolate filling quite well, but the filling was way, way thicker, as this thing was just loaded to the max with chocolate. The filling had a very dark color. There was a great taste and nice smooth texture to the filling — it was just as described on the wrapper: rich and creamy. The chocolate was not overly sweet at all, as it was really just excellent, but I enjoyed it quite a lot with a glass of cold milk. Great!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell.
From the package: “With a Rich, Creamy Filling” ... “Naturally & Artificially Flavored” ... “Serving Size: 1 Pie (128g) Servings Per Container: 1 Calories 400 Calories from Fat: 90”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: U.S. Bakery
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published July 2016.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road